Pini-Kay Wood Briquettes
Pini-Kay briquette blocks
Our No 1 Briquette. These are compressed blocks of sawdust from Oak hardwoods, that are economic alternatives to cut log products which also produces greater heat outputs with a long hot burn, these briquettes offer easy, convenient combustion and are suitable for burning in multi-fuel stoves, log burners and open fireplaces.
Reasons to use briquettes:
- The heat output of a single pallet of briquettes is equivalent to 8m³ of seasoned logs – a saving of approximately 40%.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Produce minimum levels of ash.
- Moisture content less than 10% resulting in greater heat output.
- Can be split by hand for smaller stoves.
- Easy to store, so minimum storage space required.
Our briquettes are made from 100% natural virgin wood and contain no additives.
The briquettes are packed in easily managed packs, each containing 12 briquettes and weigh 10kg. They can easily be broken by hand, if required, to fit smaller stoves.
Available in 10kg packs delivered in:
1/2 Pallet: 50x10kg packs (approximately 1/2 tonne)
1/4 Pallet: 25x10kg packs (approximately 1/4 tonne)
Small Order 10x10kg pack (100KG)