Hotties Pini Kay Wood Briquetes
Pini-Kay Wood Briquette
Our No 1 Briquette. These are compressed blocks of sawdust from Oak hardwoods, that are economic alternatives to cut log products which also produces greater heat outputs with a long hot burn, these briquettes offer easy, convenient combustion and are suitable for burning in multi-fuel stoves, log burners and open fireplaces.
Reasons to use briquettes:
- The heat output of a single pallet of briquettes is equivalent to 8m³ of seasoned logs – a saving of approximately 40%.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Produce minimum levels of ash.
- Moisture content less than 10% resulting in greater heat output.
- Can be split by hand for smaller stoves.
- Easy to store, so minimum storage space required.
Our briquettes are made from 100% natural virgin wood and contain no additives.
The briquettes are packed in easily managed packs, each containing 10 briquettes and weigh 10kg.